TGA Minimo Plus
The Minimo Plus is a small class 2 Folding Mobility Scooter, manufactured by TGA.
96 (L) x 55 (W)
86 (L) x 55 (W) x 46 (H)
Max Battery Range:
Max User Weight:
Folded Dimensions (cm):
The Minimo – PLUS a bit more
So, what’s different about the Minimo Plus?
It has the same compact size and simple folding design as the Minimo mobility scooter, PLUS features normally only found on much larger scooters making it the perfect everyday companion for everyone who values their independence
Pneumatic tyres provide a much smoother, more comfortable ride whilst also contributing to extra range and ground clearance. The battery pack can still be lifted with one finger but a larger capacity gives greater range and durability. A more powerful control unit with up-rated electronics improves ability over more challenging terrain.
Integrated high visibility LED lights seemingly round off an impressive list of extra features but the Minimo Plus goes further. Clever use of incredibly strong but lightweight carbon fibre means the overall weight is kept to a minimum. A simple quick release seat means all of these extra features can be had without making the Minimo Plus any more difficult to transport or handle. Proof that you can have your cake and eat it!
The same great functionality with more features, more range and more comfort, when you upgrade to the Minimo Plus mobility scooter this all means one thing – more independence.
- Extra features and even easier to manage
- Folds in a single simple movement
- Adjustable tiller and folding armrests as standard
- Pneumatic tyres for enhanced comfort, range and ground clearance
- Safety sensor to control cornering speeds
- Lightweight lithium battery weighing just 6.5lbs (3kg)
- Carbon fibre and aluminium frame for lightweight strength
- Range of up to 12.5 miles (20km)
- User weight of up to 18 stone (115kg)