Lodgesons RKS100 - Remote Keypad System
- Easy and safe control of up to 18 functions at your fingertips.
- For anybody who finds it difficult to drive with two hands.
- The handset can be used on the wheel at any angle you prefer. It can be tilted in nearer the hand, so it's easier to reach the buttons. It can also be adjusted after fitting.
- Features illuminated keypad.
- The keypad can be used on its own; it does not need to be in the holder, it can be fixed to any surface.
- Will not restrict airbag.
- Improved clamp design for a wider range of steering wheels.
- Quick Release bracket, for easy removal of the handset.
- Can be installed in virtually any vehicle.
- Keypad powered by standard AAA batteries.
Infra red controls allow the user to operate up to 12 of the vehicle's secondary controls such as indicators, headlights, wipers, horn etc. The handsets mount to the vehicle's steering wheel with quick release mechanisms so they can easily be removed when necessary, and do not affect the operation of the drivers airbag if fitted.
Lodgesons Infra Red
This easy to use infra red control allows the user to operate up to 12 of the vehicle's secondary controls such as indicators, headlights, wipers, horn etc.
The handset mounts onto the vehicle's steering wheel with a quick release mechanism, so that it can easily be removed when necessary, and does not affect the operation of the driver's airbag if fitted.
The unit is simple to transfer to a new car if required. The buttons on the handset are illuminated for ease of operation in the dark and the battery in the handset has an expected life of one year with average use.